Autonomous WC cabin with technical and sewage tanks is independent and self-operated toilet cabin for high number of users. It is robust and easy to handle and maintain. Toilet bowl washing system is operating on a push of the button, pumping dirty water directly to sewage tank. Ideal for construction sites and in all situations where the connection to the sewerage system is not possible.
EUROmodul toilet bowl is self-contained system that is used to a half-bathroom up to 9 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 120 feet away from a soil stack. Toilet bowl is using minimum amount of flushing water by pressing the push button, 1,5 liters or 3,0 liters ( adjustable ).
- quick assembly on site with pre-manufactured parts inside building
- solid zinced steel construction with thermal insulation
- fresh water instead of chemicals
- no disposal fees during operation
- minimum user space + technical room dimensions: 1953mm x 1337mm + custom made production according to project requirements
- minimum flushing toilet bowl water usage: 1,5 liters
EUROmodul toilet bowl
The inside of the EUROmodul toilet bowl comprises of a pressure switch and circuit board assembly, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the blade and the pump. The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A common spindle/shaft drives the impeller and the macerator blades. The moving parts therefore are kept to an absolute minimum. Water and organic waste matter, enter the chamber and are reduced to slurry as the macerator blades rotate at 3600 RPM. The reduced solids are picked up and the impeller mounted beneath the motor ejects the waste. The unit pumps the effluent upward to 9 feet and/or 120 feet horizontally (with gravity fall).
- technical water tank for flushing 400 liters
- sewage tank for dirty water 400 liters
- water pump / hidropak
- opening for discharge
- lightweight sliding door